Some of you may have noticed that I have a new little link over on my sidebar (the purple and green TNT icon). Well, what are waiting for....go check it out! It's a link to my Team In Training fundraising page. I recently signed to to train for The Rock-N-Roll Seattle 1/2 Marathon event with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. As part of my commitment I need to raise $3800 by June, I know it's going to be hard but if everyone is supportive and I hope they will be I can go well beyond the expected! So go ahead and check it out.....
Friday, January 30, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
FIRST AND FOREMOST: Ignore this if you are in a good mood!!!More than a month after my last blog and I have so much on my mind and so many questions....
1. How do you love someone so much but at the same time not want anything to do with them?
2. Why is breaking up with someone so hard?
3. Why if someone is not willing to be with just you can't you just let go?
4. How do you know if you are really meant to be with someone if you can't spent time together to find out?
5. If someone tells you they love you how do you know that they mean it?
6. If you love someone so much that you are willing to do anything to be with them does that mean it's real?
7. Why does love have to be so damn complicated?
8. Are love and desire two opposite feelings?
9. Can we ever stop loving a person who does not fully return our love?
10. Can we love someone else more than ourselves?
11. How can you tell if love is real?
12. Is love a choice?
13. Can you choose who you love and don't love?
14. How can we know if it’s going to last?
15. Does love exist from the beginning or do feelings grow into love?
16. Is love the answer for everything?
17. Is it wrong that I am willing to drop EVERYTHING to be with the person I love (even if they wouldn't do the same)?
18. Can it work if we don't share things in common that make us happy, sad, mad, upset, etc.?
19. Am I ever going to find someone who loves me the same I will love them?
20. Am I ever going to find someone to start a family with?
1. Is it better to go back to school?
2. How long after to get out of high school is it to late to go back to school?
3. How do you know what to do with your life?
4. Is there more?
5. How can you feel like you matter when no one else makes you feel that way?
6. Is it to late to change your life?
7. Why does life feel so meaningless?
8. How can I feel meaningful?
9. Why can't I get excited about anything?
10. What makes for a meaningful life?
11. What makes a life meaningful?
12. How can you find out what you are meant to do in life?
13. If you do find out what do you do about it?
14. How do you know if your life is headed in the right direction?
15. How do you know if your really, honestly happy?
16. How do you take back control of your life?
17. Do I even know what is most important to me?
18. Do I have any goals?
19. How do I accomplish the goals I do have?
20. Will I ever know what to do?
I have so many more questions but I can't see through my tears...I'll talk to you all later!